Inductive Bible Study Tutorial
This tutorial teaches the basics of the Inductive Bible Study method.
- Reference – A detailed, step-by-step explanation of how to study the Bible
- Cheat Sheet – A one-page list of the steps in the reference; useful for a quick reminder
- Worksheet – A six-page list of the steps in the reference; useful for printing out and writing on
Bible Study Tutorials
Here are five tutorials for help when studying the Bible, especially for those who are preparing to teach:
- Application: The Goal of Teaching – An encouragement to integrate application into every section of a lesson
- Teaching with Scriptural Authority – A process for creating a lesson outline based upon the meaning of the text
- The Indicative Imperative Dynamic – An explanation of how the commands of the Bible are based upon its truths
- Interpretation Errors – A look at three inappropriate ways to interpret a text
- The Gospel of Jesus: A Relationship to Every Text – A examination of the relationship between a text and the gospel of Jesus
This is a jumpstart for interpreting Old Testament narratives.
A look at the Anabaptists to answer the question “What is the final authority of the church?”